Recent Before & After Photos

Westchester Water Damage to Walls


When a leak in a wall goes unnoticed for several days, the absorption of the water into the sheetrock can ruin it in short time. This Westchester area home show... READ MORE



Mold Damage In Los Angeles


Your Los Angeles home is in our safe hands after a mold infestation. Our fast response will prevent further damage and reduce your remediation costs. We will re... READ MORE



Water Damage - Los Angeles


Water damage at this Los Angeles office building was caused by a break in a water line contained within the wall. As the photo shows, there was a lot of water d... READ MORE



Storm Water Loss in Los Angeles


An open window in this finished basement in Los Angeles let a driving rain drench the carpeting and furnishings. The Before Photo illustrates the wet mess. SERV... READ MORE



Fire Damaged Basement in El Segundo


Improperly stored flammable products like paints, oils, and fuels can lead to flare-ups causing fire and smoke damage. Even when quickly extinguished, the water... READ MORE



Water Damage Hobby Room in Marina del Rey


Water from a broken toilet line can flood a bathroom in Marina del Rey and continue to soak through carpeting in adjacent rooms. Tile floors are typically not d... READ MORE



Marina del Rey Sewage Cleanup Service Needed


The public restroom in a Marina del Rey office building backed up and spewed raw sewage onto the floor. This is considered "black water," highly contaminated wi... READ MORE



Mold Damage In El Segundo


When mold is growing in your garage, you need the help of a professional restoration company like SERVPRO. SERVPRO of Marina Del Rey / Westchester / El Segundo ... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Los Angeles Office Building


Storm damage at this Los Angeles office building occurred when the roof was damaged during a bad storm. The breach in the roof led to severe flooding of the top... READ MORE



Marina del Rey Fire-Damaged Rental


Carelessness from a lit cigarette led to another firey mess in a Marina del Rey rental house. The fire deposited a lot of soot into several adjoining rooms to t... READ MORE