What Are Common Issues Faced by Marina Del Rey Residents Affected by Flood Damage?
Local Residents Impacted by Flood Damage Often Deal with Several Serious Problems
Although Marina Del Rey generally has much less severe weather than the East Coast, it still experiences some coastal storms and a rainy season between December and March. During this period, local inhabitants sometimes must contend with flooding and its life-changing effects.
Every year, SERVPRO helps homeowners in the coastal community of Marina Del Rey restore their flood damage. Our emergency water damage services include water cleanup, biohazard remediation, and water damage repairs. The flood victims we assist often have suffered one or more of the following problems:
- Persistent, foul, flood-related odors that permeate every part of their homes and could make them unlivable
- Small-to-massive pools of standing floodwaters that need extraction from their residences
- Large amounts of hazardous waste that a professional remediator must cleanup
- The loss of prized personal possessions and furnishings because of floodwater inundation and moisture-laden air
- Mold growths on their walls, deteriorated wall coverings and drywall, warped walls, and buckled or sagging floors
- Completely collapsed parts of their residences that need to be reconstructed
In helping to clean up and restore such damage over the years, SERVPRO technicians have gained invaluable, wide-ranging experience that has enabled them to perfect their skills. As a result, SERVPRO has become both faster and more effective at what it does.
So, when looking for a good flood damage remediator, remember that your friendly neighbors at SERVPRO of Marina Del Rey/Westchester/El Segundo are always around to help you overcome your flood-related troubles. Considering this, don’t hesitate to contact us at (310) 333-0654 when you need emergency flood services.