When Your Marina Del Rey Eatery Needs Rapid Water Mitigation
SERVPRO Offers Commercial Water Mitigation Services – Call us First to Your Marina Del Rey Business!
If you have ever wanted to explore a lovely seaside community, Marina Del Rey is an excellent choice. This community happens to be the largest man-made harbor for small craft in the world – home to eight basins able to hold up to 5,300 boats, and the home port for roughly 6,500 watercrafts.
Before Marina Del Ray, California, became a small craft harbor, the land here was salt-marsh fed with the fresh-water coming in from Ballona Creek – making it an area frequented by local duck hunters.
Exploring a Bit of Natural Beauty in the Marina Del Rey Area
You cannot visit Marina Del Rey without taking in views of the marina as well as some of the beautiful outdoor parks and courtyards. Significant points of interest include:
- Burton W. Chace Park –Located on Mindanao Way, this is a stunning 10-acre park right on the marina that juts out into the main channel. Many people like to come through for a walk, a morning jog, or take in views of the breathtaking sunset. You will find pergolas, picnic tables/picnic shelters, harbor viewing areas, guest dogs, and facilities for barbecues and outdoor events within the park.
- Yvonne B. Burke Park –Located on Admiralty Way, this park features 8 acres with brand-new benches, pet stations, and drinking fountains, making this the perfect place to bring your canine friend for a bit of fresh air with others in the natural surroundings.
- Edgington Park –Located between Marina and Admiralty Way, this is a memorial park for Harold L. Edgington, who worked as harbor patrol and gave his life while in the line of duty. As a nice break from the downtown area's hustle and bustle, this park includes seating, pathways, and a beautiful memorial.
Taking in Local Flavors at Marina Del Rey Establishments
Spending time with friends for dinner out or having lunch on the water while surrounded by salty sea air – these are just a few of the amazing things about eating and drinking at favorite spots in Marina Del Rey. Some of the top locations in the area include:
- SALT Restaurant & Bar
- Tony P's Dockside Grill
- Beachside Restaurant & Bar
- Baja Cantina
- C & O Cucina
No matter the type of eats you are interested in, there is something for everyone. American fare, fresh-caught seafood, raw bar, and every other kind of food you can imagine. Many restaurants and walk-ups along the marina make a trip to the area just right for a full-day adventure.
Water Mitigation by SERVPRO Ensures Your Marina Del Rey Business Sees Less Damage
If you have a pipe burst or an appliance causes a substantial water emergency, you must have skilled technicians at your Marina Del Rey restaurant fast. SERVPRO offers water removal services to mitigate the damage and get results more quickly, including water damage repair with controlled demolition making it, "Like it never even happened."
Water mitigation in Marina Del Rey is crucial, which is why SERVPRO follows proven steps - Some of the water cleanup tools we use include:
- Portable or Truck-Mounted Extractors
- Light Wands
- Self-Propelled or Stationary Deep Extraction Tools
- High-Pressure Pumps, Self-Priming Trash Pumps, or Electric Submersible Pumps
Call SERVPRO of Marina Del Rey/Westchester/El Segundo at (310) 333-0654 when you need commercial water mitigation you can trust.